Follow on Bloglovin

Monday, October 6, 2014

Dre Does 20 Random Facts About Me

I was tagged by the beautiful Aundi from 'Makeup By Aundi' to share 20 random facts about me! Make sure you check out her blog when you're done reading this because she does a wonderful job!

So here we go...



1. My oldest niece was born at 5:17 which is my birthday (May 17th).
2. I could eat sushi for every meal of the day! It's my favorite food.
3. I'm deathly afraid of Texas Toast. It gives me goosebumps and makes me want to vomit (my sister is the same way).
4. The first time I rode a horse was last year through the mountains and overlooking the cliffs of Costa Rica.
5. I am a citizen in both the U.S. and Brazil.
6. My first pet was a turtle named Julius. 
7. The only bone I've ever broken is my tailbone... by falling out of a hammock.
8. I've never colored my hair.
9. I'm obsessed with baking. I love making muffins and cupcakes most.
10. I've potty trained more kids than I'll ever have of my own.
11. I have two tattoos. 
12. I have to sleep with a fan or some sort of white noise every night. 
13. When I was very little I told my grandma and grandpa that I would go to Michigan State so I could have pasta with them every night. Even though they both passed away before I went to college, I kept part of that childhood promise in their honor. Go Green!
14. I will always be a dog person. 
15. I have an extremely good sense of direction. If it's up to me we won't ever get lost! 
16. When I was in high school I had a fascination with eyes and used to draw them all the time. Makes sense now that I'm a makeup artist. 
17. I love food. I will try anything once and going on food adventures is one of my favorite things to do.
18. I am terrible at movies. I hardly see any and even if I do I'm really bad at remembering what happens in them.
19. The confidence and light that a woman gives off when I'm done doing their makeup or brows is what motivates me. Nothing makes me happier than making someone else feel better about themselves. 
20. Ever since I was a child I refuse to eat cake and ice cream on the same plate. I hate when the ice cream melts and makes your cake soggy! Yuck!

Truth: This post took me 3 days because it was that hard to come up with 20 random facts about myself! I hope you enjoyed and take time to visit Aundi's blog as well! To see who I tagged visit my Instagram account (@dre_does)!

Have a wonderful week,

Dre

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dre Does.... © 2011. Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO