Follow on Bloglovin

Monday, July 6, 2015

Dre Does a Body Shop Review: Camomile

I have heard multiple bloggers and youtubers mention the Camomile range from The Body Shop so I decided to give two of the standout products a go. About a year ago I switched from using makeup remover wipes to using a cleansing oil to remove my makeup before cleansing. As I started to use up the oil I had, I decided to pick up the Camomile Silky Cleansing Oil because of a sale. I had also heard great things about the Camomile Gentle Eye Makeup Remover so I decided to give it a go as well.



When it comes to cleansing oils I look for a few things; that most of my makeup is removed well, it is light on my skin (not too greasy), and that it doesn't break me out. I have to tell you, this cleansing oil is amazing and passes all of these tests. You apply it to dry skin; just enough to have a thin layer all over. Then you wet your hands and you can see the oil emulsifying all of the makeup on your face. After I very gently massage it into my skin, I also lightly massage my lashes to start the mascara removal. Then once all the makeup is broken down (except my eye amekup), I wash it off my face. It doesn't leave my skin feeling greasy at all which is great! I love that this cleansing oil doesn't have a strong odor and doesn't bother my sensitive skin at all!

Affter I wash all of the oil off, I put a few drops of the Camomile Gentle Eye Makeup Remover onto a cotton pad and gently remove my eye makeup. This remover works like a dream. It is not oily at all and doesn't burn my eyes, so it would be great for contact wearers. The thing I love most is how effectively it gets off my They're Real mascara. If you've ever tried it, you know how hard it is to remove. The fact that this eye makeup remover can feel that gentle but still be so effective is amazing to me! No tugging on the eyes needed. 

You can purchase both products at ULTA or at The Body Shop. I had to buy my cleansing oil online because my ULTA didn't carry it in store. The Gentle Eye Makeup Remover was $17 and the Silky Cleansing Oil is either $18 or $19 depending on where you get it.

I highly recommend both products if you are in the market for some great, gentle makeup removers!

Have a beautiful Monday,

Dre

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dre Does.... © 2011. Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO