Follow on Bloglovin

Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Dre Does a Makeup of the Day

We've had quite the blizzard in the Midwest these past few days. Seeing as work and school were both cancelled, I took the opportunity to play with some new makeup items I picked up before the holidays that I never got to play with. I thought I'd share it as well as a list of products I used. If you have questions or would like a review of any of the products, leave a comment below and I'll get right on it! 


Products used:
Laura Geller Spackle Tinted Under Makeup Primer in Bronze
Covergirl Outlast Stay Fabulous 3 in 1 foundation in buff beige
Sonia Kashuk Hidden Agenda Concealer Palette in 07 light
tarte Amazonian Clay Bronzer in Park Avenue Princess
tarte Amazonian Clay 12 hour blush in treasured
tarte Amazonian Clay Highlighter in Champagne
Revlon Photoready Transulecent Face Powder
Urban Decay Naked Basics Eyeshadow Palette (colors Venus, Foxy, Naked 2, and Faint)
Bh cosmetics 120 color palette 5th edition
Loreal Carbon Black Lineur Intense Felt Tip Liquid Eyeliner
Rimmel Lash Accelorator Mascara in Extreme Black
NYX Butter Gloss in Creme Brûlée 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dre Does.... © 2011. Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO