Follow on Bloglovin

Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Dre Does Quick Tips

Some of my favorite posts to share are my quick tips. I love being able to share tricks I've discovered with you all! So here are two new ones for you:

1. This is an awesome trick I learned in school for getting hair out of your hairbrush. Simply tap it firmly bristle side down, against the palm of your hand. This will cause all if the hairs to gather at the tips of the bristles and make it easier to remove them. 

2. If you have a hard time getting your eyelashes to curl try heating your eyelash curler with your blow dryer for a few seconds. However, ALWAYS test the temperature before you use it to make sure you don't burn yourself! Think of it as a mini curling iron for your lashes!

I hope these help! Have a beautiful day,

Dre

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dre Does.... © 2011. Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO