Follow on Bloglovin

Sunday, December 8, 2013

Dre Does Blogging

Welcome to Dre Does!

I am a 23 year old esthetiology student who enjoys all things relating to creativity and beauty. Since I'm in school to get my esthetician's license and be a makeup artist, I am constantly learning and researching new ideas, tips, and tricks! I used to have a beauty and lifestyle blog with a friend in college (go green!) and really enjoyed bringing my tips and tricks to friends and readers. However, after that blog ended and college came to a close, I found my friends settling among different states across the country. Ever since high school, my friends have come to me for anything from how to tie their scarves, to which mascara to buy. Even though we are farther apart now, my friends still ask me these questions.This is where Dre Does enters. I want to share all of my knowledge, including my new found interest in skin care, with everyone! Whether we used to be in a class in college, or you have no idea who I am, I want you to enjoy my blog and hopefully take something away that can make your makeup, skin, attitude, or even life, just a little bit better :)

With that being said, please leave me a comment with any questions or suggestions you would like to see on here. 

Have a beautiful day,

Dre

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dre Does.... © 2011. Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO