Follow on Bloglovin

Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Happy New Year!

As we wrap up 2013, I've been reflecting and deciding what I want for 2014. No matter what aspect of life that I'm contemplating it all comes back to two things; love and gratitude. These are things that I want not only for myself but for you.

I hope we take more time to appreciate the small things.
             ...talk less and listen more.
             ...take the time to show our gratitude to everyone, no matter how big or small. 
             ...are more spontaneous.
             ...take more leaps of faith on people, in our careers, but especially, on ourselves. 
             ...spend more time with those who matter and show them how much they do.
             ...worry less and trust that we are right where we need to be.
             ...have the courage to make changes when we need to.
             ...build each other up and support one another, instead of comparing and competing.

But most importantly, I hope we love more. Do everything with love and positivity and good things will come your way. Did you make any resolutions for 2014? Leave a comment below and let me know what you're working on! 

Have a beautiful New Year,

Dre

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dre Does.... © 2011. Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO