Follow on Bloglovin

Friday, June 6, 2014

Dre Does May Favorites

Favorites posts are some of the most fun to write because I love sharing all of the things I love with you! Coincidentally May is my favorite month because of my birthday and the weather finally deciding to warm up, so I like this post even more! Here we go :)

(Top row L to R)
1. Sam Smith: If you don't know Sam Smith by now you're probably living under a rock. He's been featured in a bunch of new songs lately like Latch and La La La, so chances are even if you don't think you know of him, you've heard him. His voice is unreal and you need to listen if you haven't. He's the perfect blend of R&B and pop and I can't get enough. His song Stay With Me is my ultimate fave but others are slowly creeping up to that honor too.

2. The Body Shop Body Butter in Coconut: I bought the small version of this body butter when I was in Chicago for Memorial Day. I'm kicking myself now for not buying the massive jumbo sized tub because the smell and feeling are so luxiourous and wonderful. The scent is perfect for summer and the dry skin that the sun leaves us!

3. Victoria's Secret Forever Sexy Twist Bandeau Top: I finally broke down and bought this bikini top in black after much consideration. The fact of the matter is that if you have a larger bust you need to invest in a good bikini top with underwire that fits and feels secure. I'm just trying to get a tan, not give everyone a free show! I highly recommend this bikini if you have bigger boobs and have a hard time finding bikinis!

4. MAC Cosmetics Fix +: This setting spray is my favorite because you can also use it before your makeup. If you want to make your eyeshadow pop, spray your brush with it beforehand and then go into your eyeshadow. This will intensify the shadow so much and help it stay put! I love setting my makeup with it though because I feel like it just melts everything together to give me a blended and seamless look! 

(Bottom row L to R)
5. Havaianas in as many colors as possible: I challenge you to find a Brazilian that doesn't own at least a few pairs of Havaianas. They are the only flip flops I wear and I have at least 10 pairs... They are the most comfortable to me and I'll stop wearing them when I stop being Brazilian...so NEVER! I think I own one other pair of flip flops that aren't Havaianas but even at that they are still a Brazilian brand haha

6. Proenza Schouler for MAC Cosmetics Lipstick in Mangrove: When I was at the MAC counter a few weeks ago, I spotted this packaging and I said a little prayer silently that there was a shade that would justify me spending that much money on a lipstick. Luckily I found Mangrove! A beautiful vibrant coral that screams summer and tan skin. I've worn it a few times and every time I get compliments. The packaging is the most beautiful thing I've ever seen and I will cherish this lipstick for a long time! (That sounds super dramatic but if you're reading this you probably have had a similar love affair with a lip product before...right...? Haha)

7. Kettle bell: I recently picked up a kettle bell from my local Target because it was on sale and I was dying to own one. I'd been using one at the gym I'd been going to but since I moved I have been working out at home. I'm obsessed with it! It's so much fun and I'm seeing huge results, especially in my arms. They're the most toned and muscular that they've ever been and I owe it to this little friend! If you YouTube kettle bell workouts there are plenty of ideas on how to get started. I also love how it doesn't take up much space to store or to use.

8. MAC Cosmetics Pro Longwear Concealer: Behold my favorite undereye concealer of all time. It covers so well and doesn't crease at all. I make sure to set it with a finely milled translucent powder after applied but I do this will all concealer to prolong the wear. The difference when applying to undereye darkness and circles is insane and I don't think I'll ever go without it. I had heard so many good things about it so I finally picked it up and I couldn't be happier that I did! I will probably be doing a review on it soon if you'd like to see that!

There they are...my favorites of May! Let me know in a comment below what you were loving! 

Have a beautiful day,

Dre

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dre Does.... © 2011. Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO